Monday, November 23, 2009

If Silence is Golden, then Pause is Platinum

Time doesn't fly these days, it evaporates. Everyone craves it. No one has enough of it. It's the chorus emerging from today's 24/7 culture and it's at the forefront of why everyone is stressed out, overburdened and living life in overdrive.

I used to say, “My cup runneth over with stress. I can't take on one more thing, no matter how small.” I had a happy marriage with a beautiful kid, a high charged career, great friends and an active social life. I had everything but I had no peace in my life. I was always distracted and in many ways, I was falling apart from the stress of giving every minute of the day to someone or something else. I didn't know which moved faster -- my mind reciting an endless To Do list or me racing from one thing to another; constantly racing against the clock.

The pressure was always on but I realized it didn't have to be that way. That realization changed my life and it literally happened in a minute. It happened when I decided to reclaim my all but lost ability to pause. Consider this: everyone has time to pause. Even people who say they don't have time to breathe, do breathe and can pause. It's what you do with it that makes the difference.

RELAX. SET. GO. is a quick step program that turns a pause into perspective and a minute into magic that can last a lifetime. It will make you feel like Superman. It will make you feel greater peace and balance. It will make you happier and more successful. It will make you appreciate the little things and give you the confidence to go after the big things. It will make a difference. It made such a big difference for me and my family that I want to share it with everyone. It's easy and it works. So, are you ready to change your life? Get ready to RELAX. SET. GO.

No comments:

Post a Comment